Most recent invention for the NFC market redefines via a convergent encryption algorithm with five security keys, which protects information and ensures an automatic and safe link without installing an Application on the NFC device. An NFC chip with copy protection provided by its own DNA, allowing for stable NFC implementations in a way more secure and accurate way.
Thanks to the latest NTAG 424 DNA brand tags, brand new sophisticated NFC tags will now significantly minimize fraudulent and grey trading at a price that allows for mass-market launch. For the very first time, companies can tackle data manipulation such as IP theft, manipulation, and security breaches by seamlessly connecting products to the IoT with multi-layered vital information and data protection features.
What is different with NTAG 424 DNA tags?
With AES cryptographic encryption, the NTAG 424 DNA redefines NTAG’s product line, making data transmission and storage extremely secure. Without having to download a different application, you can check the authenticity of goods by simply tapping them with a mobile or NFC tag. An NFC-enabled computer will link to an online platform to check the data’s validity and accuracy recorded on it. The NTAG 424 DNA is adaptable to a wide range of applications and as well as devices.
The NTAG424 chips are not very user-friendly, but they have some helpful applications that can be applied to various security systems. That being said, despite the fact that it heavily depends on authentication, the application side is not the most difficult since all of the aes encryption, cmac computation, and other functions are already accessible as packages or libraries in most computer languages.
- For verification messaging, utilizing AES-128 encryption based on industry standards or using an alternate LRP-wrapped AES protocol for even more attack resilience becomes possible.
- Ensure your safety Exclusive NFC (SUN) message encryption, compatible with Android and iOS smart applications, for an enhanced label and data security.
- Stable storage space on the chip, with three-factor verification and encrypted data transmission.
- User information is shielded from prying eyes with a Random ID and authenticated UID/data, allowing for enforcement with the most recent data protection laws.
- To prevent data breaches, equipment that is immune to attacks is designed.
- Including leak detection with the NTAG 424 DNA TagTamper to maintain product integrity by safely detecting whether the tag seal remains unchanged.
According to ABI Research, organizations are increasingly pursuing more reliable and useful communication solutions as the number of connected devices is projected to exceed 40 billion by 2022. This type of solution would be crucial in delivering improved digital services and consumer interactions while also securely shielding goods from counterfeit products, network diversions, and other forms of fraud.
Unlock advanced security with our NTAG 424 DNA CR80 RFID Card. Compliant with ISO/IEC14443 Type-A and NFC Forum Type 4, it features AES-128 encryption and SUN authentication for secure NFC messaging. Compatible with Android and iOS11+, and ideal for secure NFC and IoT applications like cryptocurrency wallets and NFTs. Made from photo-quality PVC or other materials in CR80 size.